This was a draft I came across and figure to clear the queue...
Perhaps Molly Crabapple’s biggest contribution to society was Dr. Sketchy’s which although I never attended I would have liked to.
I realize not being a women I can’t make up some ridiculous Nom De Plume and trade on my looks to get notoriety. I can’t even get away with making stupid statements like this one here.
Statements that play into the liberal fallacy and paint dedicated men and women with a broad brush.
You know, the very same kind of brush you’re accusing them of using when they encounter people of a certain persuasion.
I call bullshit.
Seriously, grow up.
Perhaps Molly Crabapple’s biggest contribution to society was Dr. Sketchy’s which although I never attended I would have liked to.
I realize not being a women I can’t make up some ridiculous Nom De Plume and trade on my looks to get notoriety. I can’t even get away with making stupid statements like this one here.
Statements that play into the liberal fallacy and paint dedicated men and women with a broad brush.
You know, the very same kind of brush you’re accusing them of using when they encounter people of a certain persuasion.
I call bullshit.
Seriously, grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment